Sunday, October 14, 2007


I-week starts tomorrow =) . I'm excited to start getting clues!

Today, with the new member meeting, with just hanging out with thetas, it made me realize that joining theta was one of the best decisions of my life. There's a comfort I just can't explain with so many girls, and some of the stories that came out today were so incredible, deep, and while I also started crying more times in that one hour than I have in the past year, when we finished I was sincerely happy to have spent that time with those girls sharing our thoughts, emotions, lives, and that people felt comfortable enough with the group of girls to share those things. I'm so glad I've met each and every theta I have, because while each one of us is so different and unique, we all come together under our common bond to love each other, laugh together, cry together, and be ridiculous together. I'm excited to find out my big, but I'm also excited to wear a theta shirt every day, to walk around campus and see all the other thetas wearing their shirts, and to have that reminder all day of girls that make me so happy!

2 comments:

Wendi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendi said...

I'm so glad you feel that way. When I was going through recruitment this year trying to recruit the new Theta '11 class, I didn't know how to convey that feeling - because it's something you have to experience yourself.
You have no idea how happy I am that you feel the way that I feel about Theta. =)
And you're so right...being a Theta is one of the best decisions I've made.